Wednesday, 16 May 2012
Burj Al Arab unveils its romantic Gold Package offering
Designed to celebrate once-in-a-lifetime moments, the Gold Package at the Burj Al Arab includes a selection of romantic experiences, ranging from a prestigious Rolls Royce Phantom drive and an intimate dinner on Burj Al Arab's secluded private beach, to a romantic setup in the privacy of a suite and a moonlight swim in the candlelit infinity pool filled with rose petals.
With every extra night spent at the Dubai hotel, guests are offered additional benefits, making their experience even more indulgent depending on the length of their stay.
The Gold Package includes:
- Airport transfer in Rolls Royce Phantom
- A scenic drive around the city of Dubai
- 25 mins back, neck and shoulder massage
- Aromatherapy bath in the privacy of the lavish bathroom suite
- Romantic setup with bespoke flower decorations in the Suite
- An intimate beachside dinner
- 55 mins aromatherapy couple massage
- A personalised gift for him and for her
- Romantic moonlight swim
The highlight for those guests staying seven nights at the luxury Dubai hotel is the romantic moonlight swim. This all-sensory journey commences with a relaxing couple's massage, followed by the moonlight swim, with twinkling candles surrounding the infinity pool and the moonlight serving as a setting for the evening. The evening is ended with a glass of champagne. The romantic moonlight swim is the perfect celebration for a marriage proposal, wedding anniversary or birthday.
For bookings, customers can call +971 4 301 7700 or email BAAreservations@jumeirah.com