Sunday, 16 September 2012
Southampton Airport launches App
Neil Garwood, Head of Customer Service, commented, “Good information is the key to good passenger experiences, so it’s great to be able to deliver this information in a format that appeals to those passengers looking for info on the move.”
The airport’s Ambassadors will spend the week in the terminal explaining the App’s features to passengers and showing them how to download it to their smartphones.
With the Southampton Airport App you can:
• Keep a track of your upcoming trips
• Take a photo of your car to remind you where you parked
• Book car parking easily on your phone
• Check the weather in your destination
• View tourist guides on all of our destinations
Southampton Airport has over 1.7million passengers per year travelling for business and pleasure to destinations across Europe, including 15 French destinations, and new for 2012 Barcelona with Vueling, and Ibiza with Thomas Cook. You can now travel to 100s of worldwide destinations from Southampton Airport with KLM via Amsterdam.