BAmerican adventures in 2012 have just got cheaper with TrekAmerica and Grand American Adventures offering up to 20% off all tours between February and September.
Travellers can save up to £547pp with TrekAmerica on all bookings made before 6 January and up to £483pp on bookings with Grand American Adventures up to 13 January.
Trailblazer: Save up to £547pp
- For those with a mission to take in all things stateside, holidaymakers can embark on this epic 64-day adventure from just £3,102pp. This two month circuit travels through 33 US states and Canadian provinces, crossing from New York to Vancouver and then back again from San Diego to the Florida Keys.
- Price: From £3,102pp land only (incl. 15% discount) including 53 nights' accommodation (camping & hotels), private transport, selected sightseeing and an experienced local leader.
NEW Westerner 3 BLT: Save up to £277pp
- On this brand new 21-day lodging tour, adventure lovers will head on a round-trip which starts and ends in Los Angeles, taking in the sights and sounds of the outback along the way. Crossing deserts, mountains, cities and canyons, the trip will take in San Francisco, Nevada, Yosemite, Monument Valley and Las Vegas.
- Price: From £1,572pp land only (incl. 15% discount) including 20 nights' accommodation, private transport, selected sightseeing and an experienced local leader.
Western Wonder: Save up to £119pp
- Travellers will discover the mystery of the open road on this seven-day tour as they head from Hollywood to the Grand Canyon through Las Vegas and San Francisco and on to LA. With a double dose of national park adventures, holidaymakers will spot the bears and coyotes of Yosemite National Park before exploring the natural wonders of the Grand Canyon.
- Price: From £479pp land only (incl. 20% discount) including 4 nights camping, private transport, a limousine tour of Las Vegas, selected sightseeing and an experienced local leader.
GRAND AMERICAN ADVENTURES
National Parks of the West: Save up to £483pp
- Taking in 11 national parks and monuments, this 28-day in-depth tour offers horse-back riding, a 2-night ranch stay and the chance to white-water raft on Snake River. Highlights include a view of the lava flows and volcanic cones in Idaho's Snake River Plain, the western-style saloons of Jackson, the panoramic views of Canyonlands National Park and the sunset over Grand Canyon.
- Price: From £1,935pp land only (incl. 20% discount) including 27 nights' accommodation (camping, hotels & ranch), private transport, most meals, white-water rafting, selected sightseeing and an experienced local leader.
NEW Northeastern Explorer: Save up to £349pp
- Travellers can share the spirit of the early settlers along Native American trade routes on this new 12-day tour of America and Canada. Starting in New York, holidaymakers take in cosmopolitan cities, small country towns and picturesque landscapes. With Colonial New England and French Canadian culture, people will experience the perfect combination of yesterday and today.
- Price: From £1,319pp land only (incl. 20% discount) including 11 nights' accommodation, private transport, selected sightseeing and an experienced local leader.
Southwest in Depth: Save up to £283pp
- For a 14-day cultural experience combined with the breathtaking Grand Canyon, holidaymakers will follow in the footsteps of the Navajo people and their ancestors. In southwestern Colorado guests will get a close-up view of the ancient Anasazi Indian cliff dwellings and in Utah travellers will experience two nights on an authentic Western Ranch.
- Price: From £1,135pp land only (incl. 20% discount) including 13 nights' accommodation (camping, hotels & ranch), private transport, most meals, selected sightseeing and an experienced local leader.
To find out more contact Grand American Adventures (0844 576 1406 / www.grandamericanadventures.com) or TrekAmerica (0844 576 1405 / www.trekamerica.com